Marvin A. Hartleb Endowed Scholarship

Recipients shall have graduated from a public high school in the United States of America or a high school sponsored by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Students shall be Pell eligible or at least DEMONSTRATE NEED as demonstrated through filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid.

Preference will be given to students who are currently serving in the military, students who are the spouse of active duty military personnel, individuals who have been honorably discharged from military service, or the children or grandchildren of such.

Responsible Unit
Supplemental Questions
  1. Hartleb Scholarship
    • Are you or your spouse currently serving in the U.S. Military or did you, your parents or grandparents serve in the U. S. Military?
    • Did you attend a public high school or a Department of Defense high school?
    • Please identify the person who is active duty, honorably discharged, retired, parent or grandparent
    • Please upload proof of Military active duty status, retirement or honorable discharge.