ELI BROAD FINANCE – HCED – Faculty Merit Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded annually to recognize Finance students at Eli Broad College of Business for their academic achievement, leadership, and volunteerism and who are not being considered for any other scholarships. The application period opens January 1 through March 1. This one-time award of $1500 will be awarded to three full-time undergraduate students using the following criteria:
• It is awarded to undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business at MSU.
• Students must have a minimum of 3.6 GPA or higher to be eligible for the award.
• Must be a full-time student in good academic standing (i.e., enrolled at 12 credits minimum).
• Demonstrate academic achievement, leadership, and volunteerism.
• Students must have completed at least 40 academic credits at MSU
• Provide one recommendation letter from an Eli Broad College of Business faculty
• Submit an essay (600 words maximum) or personal statement discussing an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.