ELI BROAD FINANCE – HCED – Faculty General Scholarship
This scholarship of $1500 is awarded on an annual basis to aid students at Eli Broad College of Business. One should be awarded to the student either majoring in Finance or expects to be in Finance Major, another one for non-Finance students. The application period is January 1 through March 1. For this one-time award, the following selection criteria should be used:
• Applicant should be a full-time undergraduate student in good academic standing (i.e., enrolled at 12 credits minimum) enrolled in Broad College at MSU.
• Applicant must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or higher to be eligible for the award.
• Demonstrate verifiable financial need with no reference to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or handicap. Applicants must have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) or “Student Aid Index” score of 2,100 to 6,500 (as determined by FAFSA completion).
• Demonstrate involvement in extracurricular activities and/or leadership qualities through community service.
• Applicants must have completed at least 40 academic credits at MSU