ANITA J GIAMPALMI ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP
Awarded to a student with Cystic Fibrosis who has educational and professional goals, and who demonstrates a positive outlook and tenacity in the spirit of meeting their everyday and long-term challenges. Award size is based on endowment performance with anticipation for approximately $4,950.
- Varies - typically $4000-$5000
- Responsible Unit
- OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis, and who is your Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities (RCPD) Specialist?
- Describe your disability and how it has affected you.
- Describe how your academic studies will prepare you for your career and personal goals.
- If you are awarded this scholarship, explain how you plan to use it.
- Please describe up to three of your most purposeful community, volunteer, or pre-professional experiences and explain their significance to you.