Tower Guard Scholarship Endowment
As one of MSU’s oldest active student organizations, the Tower Guard selects its members from the top academic achievers of the freshman class. Beginning in the 1930s, its members sought to facilitate academic success for blind students through a volunteer reading program. They are among the most scholastically dedicated members of Michigan State University. Tower Guards are consistently active, hard-working students who devote a significant amount of time toward the RCPD mission.
Scholarships are provided annually to assist hard-working Tower Guards in mitigating financial pressure.
- Supplemental Questions
- Only members of Tower Guard for the current academic year are eligible for this scholarship. Are you currently a member of Tower Guard?
- List your other (non-Tower Guard) extracurricular activities for this academic year and the time commitment per week that is/was involved.
- How have you demonstrated leadership as a member of Tower Guard?
- How has Tower Guard changed you, and how will you continue to serve beyond Tower Guard and/or MSU?
- Elaborate on one of your involvements outside of Tower Guard. How does your involvement reflect one of the pillars of Tower Guard? (scholarship, leadership, service, character)
- Please upload this year's Fall and Spring course schedule.
- Show 1 more