General Motors Endowed Scholarship
The General Motors Endowed Scholarship Program is a result of the 1983 conciliation agreement between U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and General Motors. Under this agreement, General Motors has endowed a scholarship program at Michigan State University.
The number of awards and the amount awarded will be determined by the available income generated by the endowment, and the number of qualified applicants who apply by the application deadline.
Preference will be given to a GM employee, their spouse and children who are enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Varies, $2500 Max
- Responsible Unit
- FINANCIAL AID
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload proof of employment. This can ONLY be a letter from the Human Resource Department. A pay stub will NOT qualify.
- Please list the name of the GM Employee you are related to:
- What is your relationship to the General Motors employee?
- Please select your relationship
- By placing your name below, you are electronically signing this document and representing all parties involved.