School of Journalism Scholarships
Larry Lee Overseas Study Scholarship: Larry Lee, a 1970 graduate of the School of Journalism at MSU, spent a career in Lansing covering politics and public affairs for Gongwer News Service, a pioneering enterprise specializing in intensive reporting on those state-based issues. At MSU he began to appreciate the importance of a world view in addressing problems. Extensive travel throughout his life underscored the great opportunities to enhance learning by extended exposure to people in other countries. To that end, this scholarship is intended to make those opportunities available to Journalism students at MSU.
- Scholarships will be awarded to students participating in MSU-approved study abroad programs
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate students in the School of Journalism and must meet the school’s minimum GPA requirements.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a short statement indicating why Education Abroad is of value and how this will prepare you for you intended career.
- In what Education Abroad program do you plan to participate? Include the program name and date (semester and year) of the planned program.
- Have you been accepted into this Education Abroad program?
- Have you previously participated in an Education Abroad program?