ASMSU AWARDS FOR DISTINGUISHED LEADERS
The Charles Beachnau Spartan Leadership Award-Awards for Distinguished Leaders
This scholarship supports students who exhibit active educational and professional leadership throughout the university community and ensure that the financial demands and impacts on these students are minimized.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please demonstrate your exceptional leadership while enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at Michigan State University and must also be a tax paying member of Associated Students of Michigan State University (ASMSU).
- Currently Serving ASMSU
- Are you currently employed by ASMSU? If so, you may not be eligible to receive this award.
- Are you currently serving on the ASMSU General Assembly? If so, you may not be eligible to receive this award.
- Have you previously been involved in ASMSU? If so, how?
- If applying for the Charles Beachnau Spartan Leadership Award, please submit at least a 500 word essay demonstrating your dedication to leadership through many outlets, as well as your accomplishments. Please explain how broad involvement has contributed to your leadership as a Michigan State University student, as well as how you plan to continue to develop your leadership role in the future.
- Are you a student who is an undergraduate and enrolled in the following fall and/or spring semester(s)? (Graduating seniors are not eligible for this award.)