ASMSU AWARDS FOR DISTINGUISHED LEADERS
The Dr. Lee June Multi-Cultural Leadership Award – ASMSU Scholarships for Student Leaders
Scholarship supports students who exhibit active educational and professional leadership throughout the university community and ensure that the financial demands and impacts on these students are minimized. There are a total of six scholarships available and are listed below.
- Supplemental Questions
- If applying for the Dr. Lee June Multi-Cultural Leadership Award, please submit at least a 500 word essay which demonstrates your commitment to creating cultural progress through leadership. Please explain how your leadership efforts have contributed to bridging cultural and social divides, and how you challenge others to engage in and create cross-cultural dialogues.
- Please demonstrate your exceptional leadership while enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at Michigan State University and must also be a tax paying member of Associated Students of Michigan State University (ASMSU).
- Currently Serving ASMSU
- Are you currently employed by ASMSU? If so, you may not be eligible to receive this award.
- Are you currently serving on the ASMSU General Assembly? If so, you may not be eligible to receive this award.
- Have you previously been involved in ASMSU? If so, how?
- Are you a student who is an undergraduate and enrolled in the following fall and/or spring semester(s)? (Graduating seniors are not eligible for this award.)