ASMSU AWARDS FOR DISTINGUISHED LEADERS
The Bill Livingood Recognized Leadership Award -Awards for Distinguished Leaders
This scholarship supports students who exhibit active educational and professional leadership throughout the university community and ensure that the financial demands and impacts on these students are minimized.
- Supplemental Questions
- If you have been nominated for the Bill Livingood Recognized Leadership Award, please submit at least a 500 word essay explaining what capacity you demonstrated leadership and how you have shown passion and dedication for your work.
- Please demonstrate your exceptional leadership while enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at Michigan State University and must also be a tax paying member of Associated Students of Michigan State University (ASMSU).
- Currently Serving ASMSU
- Are you currently employed by ASMSU? If so, you may not be eligible to receive this award.
- Are you currently serving on the ASMSU General Assembly? If so, you may not be eligible to receive this award.
- Have you previously been involved in ASMSU? If so, how?
- Are you a student who is an undergraduate and enrolled in the following fall and/or spring semester(s)? (Graduating seniors are not eligible for this award.)