LOU BENDER ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP FOR VET
Open to undergraduate and graduate students. Qualified applicants must have served on active duty in any branch of the U.S. military, received an honorable discharge, and must show financial need as determined by the Federal Government according to its policies and procedures. Recipients may be undergraduate or graduate students. Preference will be given to veteran students who have exhausted their VA benefits prior to graduation and need funds to complete their degrees.
- Supplemental Questions
- Were you honorably discharged or have you retired?
- In which branch of the military did you actively serve?
- Are you a United States veteran?
- Priority will be given to students who have exhausted VA education benefits.
- Have you exhausted your VA education benefits?