ASIAN PACIFIC AMERICAN STUDENT LEADERSHIP ENDOWMENT FUND
Expenditures from the Endowment will be used for support of the Asian Pacific American Student Organization and its affiliated student organizations at the discretion of the Vice President of Student Affairs and Services, or for any future successor Michigan State University unit. The fund will be used to cultivate and support initiatives that develop the leadership of Asian Pacific American students, throughout the academic year. Monies will be awarded to individual students who have demonstrated leadership potential within the Asian Pacific American community as well as the eligible student organizations which sponsor activities that provide opportunities for Asian Pacific American students.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your leadership involvement within the Asian Pacific Islander Desi American (APIDA). List any programming efforts, initiatives, awards or recognitions received for your leadership with APIDA.
- APASO e-board
- Are you a member of the Asian Pacific American Student Organization (APASO) e-board?
- If so, what position do you hold?
- APASO organization member
- Are you a member of an APASO affiliate?
- If so, which organization?
- Please describe how your request for the use of these scholarship monies relates to leadership.
- In no more than 500 words, please explain your leadership involvement with the Asian Pacific American community as well as how you plan to continue your leadership involvement with the APA community as a result of receiving this scholarship.