Walter J. and Alice M. Lehrke Scholarship
The Walter J. and Alice M. Lehrke Expendable Scholarship was created by the donors to honor their parents Walter and Alice Lehrke, for worthy and capable students enrolled in Michigan State University. The scholarship is intended to encourage students who have demonstrated the capacity to achieve educational and professional goals, the motivation to achieve these goals and the initiative to seek opportunities to further their progress. Applicants may be undergraduate or graduate level and must be children/dependents of a Farm Bureau Insurance employee.
- Varies, Minimum of $5,000
- Responsible Unit
- FINANCIAL AID
- Supplemental Questions
- Farm Bureau Employment Relationship
- Please list the name of the Farm Bureau Insurance Employee you are related to:
- Relationship to Employee:
- By entering your name below, both you and the Farm Bureau Employee listed on this application agree that everything on this application is accurate.
- Electronic Signature
- Today's Date